Friday, January 25, 2013

Hello, Foxy

This is an individual stamp currently available through Stampin' Up. It is fairly large and I had a hard time with a layout to fit it properly, I am going to cut off the sentiment and make two stamps out of it which will make it easier for me. Base is Peach Parfait embossed with Swiss Dots folder, Pick Your Poison designer paper (just picked this up in the Clearance Rack section). It's the only thing I could find to match the peach color for my banners. Early Espresso baker's twine also used.

2 comments:

Carol L said...

You've getting more bang for your buck by splitting this cute image from the sentiment! I love the little banner tied up with twine - super cute card :)

barb mann said...

Joanne - Love this cute fox! Great card. The pennants add so much. One nice thing about the clear mount stamps is you can cut them apart and use them separately but then you can also put them back together on the block and use as originally created. Hope it's okay to case... Barb