Thursday, January 10, 2013

Heart Banner

Stampin' Up Valentine using Riding Hood Red, Melon Mambo, Primrose Petals, and Very Vanilla cardstock. The banner was made using Warmest of Wishes pennant stamp (retired hostess set), pennant punch and baker's twine. The bird is from Notably Ornate in Pretty in Pink and then kissed with flowered heart in Primrose ink from You Are Loved set (sentiment from same set). I made another similar card using a non SU teddy bear that I colored in various shades of pink in place of the bird.

4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love your sweet banner on this Joanne - and that lovely flourish Valentine stamp!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Like the little details on this one

Shelly Schmidt said...

SO pretty- I have resisted the temptation os the banner image and die so far,...... bbut you are breaking me down! LOL I really enjoy all of the Valentines Day/Love themed cards!

JulieA said...

That's so pretty! I love the pennants in Valentines colors. So cute! Can I duplicate part of this for my workshop on Saturday?