Thursday, January 15, 2009

Catalog Case and Challenge Invitation


I loved the spring colors in the card on the cover of the new SU catalog. I cased one of the cards with a few changes. I used Time Well Spent but will get the new set that is similar to this, it's really cool. Colors I used are Lavender Lace, Barely Banana, and Pirouette Pink. Colored in markers.
I changed the label to Punches Three.

This is also for our Doubledog Dare Challenge this week hosted by Charlene (lilluvsstampin) to use our punches but no designer paper. We would love to invite everyone to join us in the Doubledog Dare Challenges (or DDC) hosted and posted each Tuesday. There are 9 challenge hostesses- Julia (artystamper), Anne (jdmommy), Beverly (beestamper), Anne (it'sapassion), Joan Ervin, Michelle (sf9erfan), Charlene (lilluvsstampin), Francie G., and myself.
We will try to get all of the necessary info out to you either on our SCS posts or our blogs. Post to SCS and use the keyword DDC so we can find and comment on your creations. Welcome and have fun with it!

7 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Such a soft, pretty color combo.

Jacquel said...

Thanks for the invite Joanne and love your pretty card!

Michelle said...

What a pretty card! I love the hat pin you put in there! Good job!

Lisa Foster said...

This is Beautiful! Fantastic job! I love these colors!
I'm dying for my new catalog!!! I'm begining to think the mailman took it home with him...probably for his wife...he somehow doesn't look like a stamper :)

Jacquel said...

Hi Joanne! I left something for you on my blog....CONGRATS!!!

JulieA said...

This is so sweet! Love those soft colors together. Great job on the challenges!

Jennifer Meyer said...

So pretty Joanne :) LOVE the soft colors and awesome card design!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Jennifer :)