Saturday, November 29, 2008

Trim The Tree


I was inspired by the really neat-o gift wrap at Whimsy Press found here:


http://www.whimsypress.com/detail_popup.php?productID=92&side=front

I knew I had to dig out Trim The Tree to mimic the row of trees. Thank goodness for the stamp-a-majig, it's a must for that set (and the Merry & Bright sentiment which was from To You & Yours). Tree stamped in celery and then two step part done in old Olive with some Garden Green markered in to some of the circles. Ornament brads were also added. Star is SU but from an unknown set, it was loose in the basket on my desk. Note to self: Put things away when you are through...

4 comments:

JulieA said...

LOL! If only I could follow your advice and put things away.... This is so beautiful! Those brads are the perfect accent to the tree and I just love the way you lined everything up! If only I could be you when I grow up...

Susan said...

this is adorable, Joanne! I love the pink you used throughout...I must have misplaced that memo about cleaning up after you finish!!! actually, I stamp on the island part of our kitchen counter with cabinets above and below...it's compact (like a cockpit) and I have to be neat...

Happy rest of your weekend

Joan Ervin said...

This is gorgeous, Joanne...I love how you stamped the trees and the papers and colors are beautiful!!! I left you an award on my blog....check it out when you have a minute!!

Anne Harada said...

This is so way cool Joanne!! You totally captured the inspiration piece!!

Hey, I bet you think I have forgotten our challenge...I still have one more day!! LOL!! I actually finished it today but didn't get a chance to upload. Stay tuned!! :)