Monday, November 17, 2008

In Everything Give Thanks


Triangle folding or tea bag fold, this finally came together after quite some time trying to figure out the directions. I must admit following written directions (even is they come with pictures) is not my forte. I usually have someone else figure it out and then show me :) Directions can be found on Splitcoast and there is a super easy one here that is called kite folding (I did understand this one right away).
http://www.teabagfolding.circleofcrafters.com/

Autumn Vine paper along with Baja Breeze and Whisper White cardstocks, brass build-a-brad for flower center, vintage brads, and chocolate ribbon.

1 comment:

Anne Harada said...

That is just such a cool looking technique, but I admit, those instructions had my eyes crossed! Your card is beautiful!! Seems to have been worth the struggle!!