Saturday, May 30, 2020

You're The Zest


I just discovered that there is a Virtual Stamp Night (mini) challenge going on at Splitcoast Stampers. Just what I need on a quarantined pouring rain day!
The Greetery Lemon Blossom two-step stamping set used on a Whisper White (SU) thick card stock panel that is 5 1/4" square. Colored with many various SU inks, both current and retired. Embellished with some clear sequins. I layered the main panel up on the cardboard that comes in the designer paper pack to give it some solid layering dimension. Never throw anything away, like my parents taught me!


Another recycled object went on this card- the love bug sticker that came on my last The Greetery order. They package everything so prettily there! The VSN challenge was for rainbows so I cut strips of Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes paper for the background and adorned each strip with matching sequins. I love how this turned out!


This was a super simple 10 minute card. Stenciled Peony Bouquet (Simon Says Stamp) on Whisper White 5" square card stock and used a sentiment strip, also from SSS.


And finally, the last of the mini challenges, this one a sketch. Easy with this pretty paper by Craft Consortium called Farm Meadow and the sentiment by The Project Bin "Kinda Sorta". Added gold glitter butterflies to each corner as per the requirements of the layout design.
Have a lovely weekend y'all!

No comments: