Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Positive Vibes


Sending positive vibes to friends and family during this challenging time is part of how I cope. I feel like I need to help somehow and sending messages of comfort, support, and love is something we all could use right about now. If you know of anyone who really need a little lift, let me know. I would be happy to send them a card.
The designer paper does most of the work on this card. The beautiful sea turtles remind me of Hawaii and I look forward to the time when we can go swimming with them again. The dsp is Deep Sea by Kaisercraft and has some of the prettiest nautical and beach themes in it. The sentiment is by Technique Junkies and the flowers are Timeless Tropical from the 2020 SU mini. Branches are a Martha Stewart punch on tan card stock.

No comments: