Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Winter's Evening Village


Since Christmas popped up way too soon for me to finish all that I had planned to do this year, I've decided to join in on the Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge 2018. I hope to do lots of holiday cards and projects, 3d pieces, gift packaging and tags, ornaments and more throughout the year.
I love this deeply etched embossing folder by Crafter's Companion. I inked up the folder with white craft ink before running it through the Big Shot. Added some silver glitter tree silhouettes and extra white gel pen snow dots. Card stocks are SU's Night of Navy and Smoky Slate.
This is the first card made for Christmas 2018. Look at me, I'm already ahead :)

1 comment:

TLady said...

GORGEOUS!!!! You did a BEAUTIFUL JOB on this! Now, I'm looking for that Crafter's Companion Embossing Folder! LOL ;)