Friday, September 30, 2016

Halloween Treats!






It's been a fun morning creating these Halloween treat bags! I'm looking forward to the holiday this year, we were away for the past two and I can't wait for the trick or treaters!
I used a plain white paper lunch bag and embossed it with the SU spider web folder. The designer paper is the retired Witches Brew on Basic Black that has a drippy goo punch border (Martha Stewart). The black velvet cat embellishment was from Michael's. I made a witch hat clothespin clip using black glitter paper, a jewel embellishment from Hobby Lobby and more of the same designer paper. There is an awesome tutorial on Splitcoast that can be found here.

My second project is a large/long candy bar treat holder using various retired Stampin' Up! Halloween images. I used a crimper to seal the bottom and added orange rick rack and black silk cording to close. The rosette was made using the Toxic Treats? dsp.

No comments: