Friday, September 9, 2016

Clockworks


This is and older retired set from Stampin' Up! called Clockworks that I totally love. I had a stack of vintage manila paper that I was going to make a mini journal out of and wanted to see how it would react to the distress inks. I love how it drank the ink swipes right up and blended together so well. After swiping various inks and drying, I ran it through the clocks embossing folder and highlighted it with Colorbox Chestnut Roan ink. Stamped sentiment in espresso. Gold embossed clock and inked that Very Vanilla piece and matted to copper card stock. 


This card was for the SCS challenge to use hexagons. I used some Halloween paper from Authentique and two different stamps, the bat is from Inkadinkado and the sentiment an unknown acrylic set. Frames from Spellbinders.

2 comments:

mudmaven said...

I absolutely love that clock card!!!! Simply gorgeous. Don't make too many halloween cards, but love the hexagons! ~chris

Soozie4Him said...

I'm sure I have this clock stamp set - now I need to find it! Thanks for all your inspiration over the years, Joanne! :-)