Thursday, June 10, 2010

Operation Organization

Before

After


As you can tell from the Before picture, the situation was critical. I could never find anything and was not very productive with the mess at this level. What better time to do a craft space makeover, while I am waiting for all of the new Stampin' Up goodies coming in July. I began by removing everything from the table, getting a new cloth, this will hide the storage bins underneath and keep the area brighter. I organized the ink pads, separating the current from the retired. As you can tell I save them all (back to Mauve Mist and Mint Melody). I dumped all of my SU buttons into this pretty crystal jar. I got a new storage cubicle at Michael's with my 50% off coupon. I plan to get more of these storage solutions as I get more coupons and will continue refining the organization even more.
Just take a small baby step and start with one small area at a time and you will eventually get it nice and neat. The real challenge will be keeping it that way!

9 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

ooo what a good job you did Joanne! Organizing is always so much work but the results are so fantastic!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

WOW, I am really impressed with your clean-up job!!

Julia Aston said...

Wow - nice clean area Joanne! I really need to attack mine! your before pic looks like my cleaned up pic would look! LOL!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Do you want to come to my stamp room next?? LOL. Love the after~~ looks awesome!

Peggy said...

Any time you want to take a trip to Florida, you are welcome to come help me organize my space!! Awesome job!

Wanda Cullen said...

You are so inspiring! My space looks much like your before picture. Great transformation you made!

Edna Morrisedie said...

That's a great approach to a re-organisation, keep it coming!!

Mary Marsh said...

congrats on getting organized-that's how I am trying to do mine-a little at a time

Abi Bundy said...

WOW do you want to come and do mine too? looks gorgeous but will it stay that tidy? :)