Tuesday, October 27, 2009

True Friend


This is a chalenge combo, one for using the colors of Kraft, Black, and Melon Mambo. The second is our weekly Doubledog Dare Challenge this week hosted by Joan Ervin. She challenged us to case a card from our challenge mate Julia (artstamper's) wonderful gallery.
I changed the colors and stamp sets used but kept most of my card close to Julia's. I used the Bella Toile embossed in Black on the Kraft and the flower from the True Friend set for the main image. Ribbon is the polka dot Melon on the reverse side.

3 comments:

Jaspere said...

This color combo rocks. Its beautiful.

Velta said...

Joanne ~ This card is so elegant. The last 4 or 5 posts you have done here are just amazing works of art! Hope all is well with you and yours!

JulieA said...

Oh my!!!! This is so very elegant. I LOVE the colors that you chose! Gorgeous!