Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tres Chic Scandinavian Season


I had to use the Tres Chic stamp somehow today, I bought it over a year ago and only used it once. I embossed this with silver on Sahara Sand. The tree was embossed on Very Vanilla and I highlighted some of the areas with Dazzling Diamonds and added a rhinestone brad to flower. The star was from the Scandinavian set embossed on Sahara and punched with small star. Silver stretch cording with Pretties Kit baubles also added. Card base is Basic Black.

7 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful card Joanne! I love the embossed bg and these colors sure do make for an tres elegant card!! nice job on this!

thanks for stopping by my blog!

JulieA said...

Wow! It's breathtaking, Joanne! I love that Sahara Sand and Silver. I never would have thought of that combo, but it's breathtaking!

Joan Ervin said...

Soooo gorgeous, Joanne!!! The embossing is sooo stunning and elegant.....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this beautiful card!!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

This is breathtaking Joanne! i love embossing, and this card is so striking!

Unknown said...

I am really like it too. But think it could be nice if add some more flowers. Thanks www.usemynews.blogspot.com

mudmaven said...

This is gorgeous! What a great way to show off these sets! ~chris

Sarah said...

I love this card! Gorgeous!!