Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Change of Scenery


We have been quarantining at home for over a year and decided we needed a little change of view for a few days. Got a cute little VRBO cottage on Vashon Island, right on the water. So relaxing, spending the days reading, coloring, going for walks, and enjoying the passing boats, rowing crews, ducks, gulls, and otters. I brought a bag of images I had previously stamped and some alcohol markers. Will make all into Cards For Kindness when I get home. This is a card we will be leaving at the rental place when we leave. It is an old, retired Stampin' Up! wheel with a Lawn Fawn thanks sentiment.


2 comments:

vkunke said...

I love this! I have this wheel somewhere and you've given me inspiration to put it to use again.

vkunke said...

I love this card. I have this wheel somewhere and you've given me inspiration to pull it out and use again!