Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Whale Done, Stampin' Up!


Whale Done to Stampin' Up! for their new product suites and bundles. Especially this one! I love anything beachy, underwater, nautical, or anything that reminds me of Hawaii.  This designer paper pack may be my favorite yet. I fussy cut the turtles and popped them up on foam dimensionals, added the Whale of a Time sequins and used the Stitched So Sweetly dies for the sentiment. Calypso Coral card base.
All products are Stampin' Up! only for this anything goes challenge.

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Such a lovely card - I love the way you've cut out the turtles - SU should have done a die cut for those as I've seen lots of people cutting them out - great job for our challenge this week - I can see why this is your favourite - thanks for joining us at SU Only Challenge

Heather said...

Beautiful, Joanne - this is my fave new suite, too! I just can't get over the paper, and what a lovely scene you made with it! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Joanne, I love this! So perfectly designed and colorful. Fantastic card. We are so happy you joined us at SUOChallenges.com and always hope to see you back and your beautiful work! Hope you're doing well.

CraftyHunnypots said...

Loving this underwater card with it's really cute turtles swimming amongst the fish thankyou for sharing love it x