Thursday, June 2, 2016

So Sweet and Tags


I finally figured out that the reason I have been unable to create much lately is the chaos and disorder that is otherwise known as my stamp room. I've been working very hard on really organizing and clearing the decks to make room for some of the new Stampin' Up! products. I know, more stuff when I am being avalanched with what I already have? But it's the new catalog!!
My favorite new thing is the big pineapple. I fell in love with this warm symbol of hospitality and welcome from my visits to the beautiful South. Must. Have.

Today I made a card using some unknown unmounted flower stamp that I came across. Colored it up in Copics and added a die cut Spellbinders sentiment. Embossed card base is Whisper White (SU).

My yearly ongoing project is assembly line tag production for Christmas gifts. I found this Sizzix snowman set with coordinating dies at Tuesday Morning and couldn't resist.

No comments: