Thursday, September 25, 2014

Harvest Thanks

It would be awesome if every ingredient that I wanted to use to create what is in my head was available at the same time from Stampin' Up!, but that never seems to be the case. I loved the old SU copper embossing powder and cording, it is so lovely for autumn. I embossed the Seasonally Scattered thanks on the Wood Grain background (top border punch is Martha Stewart), and used the Fall Fest pumpkins and Fall Fun dies in Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, and Tangerine Tango. Very Vanilla base.  
 

1 comment:

Soozie4Him said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one holding onto the copper EP and copper cording! I love it! I remember making a great card with a leaf from Fantastic Folage (I think that's the name of that set) with that copper EP. I just LOVE all your cards!!

Susan aka Soozie4Him on SCS
Moot96 AT aol DOT com