Friday, August 9, 2013

FrankenFriday



Here are some Frankenstein project ideas for Halloween. The first uses the SU owl punch, Gable Green for body, base is Basic Gray with tree background stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms. The second uses the top note die on Green Galore cardstock, a quick project for a treat holder when glued to a mini paper bag that was cut down to fit with a pair of scalloped edged scissors. The third uses Pistachio Pudding and the Bigz Bag with Scallops die. Great for giving out treats!

2 comments:

MezzoKat said...

I love the tree background in the first card. You said the base is basic gray. I'm thinking you used a mask for the moon and sponged maybe chocolate chip on the rest of the background. Did you use Black ink for the trees? Hope you don't mind answering, I have that Cornish Heritage background stamp, and find your use of it interesting.

Joanne said...

Hi MezzoKat,
It's been a long time since I made this card but I think I used an off white card, masked a circle for the moon, inked with Gray and then stamped the trees in Basic Black.