Sunday, February 24, 2013

Paris Amour

Some inspiration from Vegas, this was part of the view from our hotel room. (I think we brought the crappy Seattle weather with us. It got really nice as we were leaving). I used the Stampin' Up supplies of Artistic Etchings stamp set and the colors of Whisper White as a base, Raspberry Ripple, Wisteria and Basic Gray (taffeta ribbon to match). Doily die cut and pearls to embellish. Old hardware from the retired kit and a non SU stick pin . This is for the Still addinktive challenge of a sketch and color combination.

4 comments:

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Ooh! I love what you've done with the colours and the sketch Joanne! (actually it's really hard for me to call you that, I know you as Sleepy in Seattle from Splitcoast and I didn't even know what your real name was! You'll always be Sleepy to me. lol)
It is such a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at still addINKtive this week. I love seeing your work :)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I just love the texture, the hardware and the pearls. You've combined all the elements beautifully.

Susan Joyce said...

Gorgeous card Joanne, I like the texture and how you carried the focal image onto the hardware. The pearls and pin are the perfect finishing touches. Fab inspiration too. Thanks for joining us at Still addINKtive.

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

So pretty! Love how you used the doily along with the other elements. Thanks for playing stillADDinktive!