Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sparkling Snowflake Ornament

Glitter paper, Snowflakes Sizzix die, silver stretch cording (retired), and faceted button and rhinestone all Stampin' Up. I used a Spellbinders Nesatbilities round and scallop round die for the ornament, sequins added to each scallop to maximize sparkle. The snowflake was cut with the Big Shot and Snowflake die and I used the negative and positive parts of the cutting. To back this and make it strong, I used a scallop cut from the lightweight cardboard that comes with any SU designer paper pack. This is why I never know the names of most of the dp I use :) I am always using that cardboard for other things. My favorite use is to cut it into A2 card size pieces and then run these pieces through the crimper. This helps to protect the card and embellishments a bit when mailing.

2 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

This is so classy and beautiful! Love the sparkle! Hugz!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Very pretty it looks as beautiful and delicate as a real snowflake.