Friday, June 10, 2011

Pennant Parade Sneak Peek


I know I am going to love this very versatile new Stampin' Up set called Pennant Parade. It has a coordinating punch and there is also a new Bigz Sizzix die with pennants and round frames.
For this sample I used the new Pool Party and Island Indigo cardstocks with some Poppy Parade and Whisper White. The pennants were stamped in Poppy and I used the Congratulations sentiment from Perfect Punches. Pool Party layer was embossed with the Sizzix texture plate.

4 comments:

Gloria Dojlido said...

Oh .... you got the pennant parade.....so totally cute!

Bonnie said...

I love your colors and the arrangement of pennants. I definitely need to get my set mounted and play with it!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love the idea of a pennant punch! I find it's too much trouble to repeatedly die cut tiny pennants, but a punch seems much easier.

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE this CAS pennant card! You are showcasing the new stamps AWESOME my friend!!