Monday, November 8, 2010

Brick Wall and Bells On Bobtail




Todays featured new sets from Mark's Finest Papers are Bells On Bobtail and Brick Wall.
For my first project I made gift tags using all MFP supplies and stored them in a little organdy bag.
My second is a card with the shimmery pink card base by MFP that was embossed with the bell image in an Iridescent Ice powder. The sleigh and sentiment were embossed in silver. Lace is new in the store also. Added some mini silver bells & cording.
My third card features the wonderful and versatile set called Brick Wall, all supplies by MFP.

Check out what the MFP designers have in store for you today. For all of today's links and blog hop info check here and enjoy the hop!
Mark’s Finest Papers

16 comments:

Dawn said...

I LOVE your tags Joanne! wonderful samples for these sets today!!

Lois said...

Cute little tags in their organdy bag. Your sleigh card is lovely -- I like the shimmery paper and the silver jingle bell.

Mark's Finest Papers said...

I LOVE that bag of tags! GREAT idea!!!! Of course, I LOVE EVERYTHING you create!!!

Emily Keaton said...

All of these projects are fabulous, Joanne!! Your collection of holiday tags is delightful--what a great idea to gift them in an organza bag. Your work is beautiful, as always!

Lynn McAuley said...

Awesome work, Joanne, on these beautiful designs!!

I love your sensational bag of holiday tags!! So delightful!!

And both cards are gorgeous!!

ButterflyEars said...

Love those tags Joanne...
Terrific work on all of your project today. I love the soft colors for the bobtails card.

redwasher1 said...

WOW!! What's not to love about these gorgeous cards!! Super tags and your butterflies are fabulous!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I missed this! Your tags are fab - killer job on the brick wall!!

Virgo5 said...

These are beautiful Joanne! Love the tags and the colours on the Bobtail card!

Claudine Poch said...

Great projects! Those tags are wonderful! Would have never thought to use pink with the sleigh card, but it looks great!

Tina aka TeeGeeDee said...

Terrific cards and I really like the butterflies on the brick wall. The sets are both so versatile!

TFS and ...

Happy Crafting!
Tina aka TeeGeeDee

Marlena M. said...

Your pink card is so pretty and delicate.

Becky said...

Beautiful tags and samples.

Mo Moss said...

Love them all.

Janeen said...

love the softness of your bells on bobtails. always a challenge for me to use softer colors

Laura P. said...

Love the tags; the sleigh card is beautiful!