Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Deck The Halls Cardinal


My mission this week is to use up some of my massive collection of designer paper. I was amazed and a little alarmed at just how much of this stuff I have managed to accumulate! Geez Louise, I may need some therapy. This card uses the new Deck The Halls paper from Stampin' Up with a Cherry Cobbler base. Also by SU are the clear buttons with the Itty Bitty Bits flower and matching punch. The cardinal image is a sneak peek from the new set by Mark's Finest Papers called Greetings of The Season due out next week. It feels good to get another Christmas card done, I'd love to finish at least 3 a week to get a good headstart on the holiday season.

9 comments:

Becky said...

This is beautiful, lovely paper..
I just cleaned out my bin, I threw it all away, 2 inches of this and 2 inches of that, I just get over whelmed with to much paper ;).. Now when I use dp I put the remainder right back in the pack it belongs with. :)

Sharon Graham said...

Definitely you need the Stampers 12-Step Program intervention...never be more than 12 steps from your stamps.

On the the gushing comments: Beautiful, gorgeous, fantastic. Love the coloring.

ChristineCreations said...

Oh what a pretty Christmas card Joanne! Great combination of papers!

Francie G. said...

Love the image and the pretty papers! Beautifully done, Joanne!

Mary Marsh said...

beautiful card joanne-love this paper which I just bought myself-I am on the same mission- I too have massive amounts of dsp-my idea was to make card sets for christmas gifts

Wanda Cullen said...

LOL...I'm right there with you on having so much DP that I even forget what I have at times! This is such a beautiful Christmas card...that cardinal really packs a punch in his red outfit!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, what a gorgeous cardinal, Joanne...love your beautiful coloring and the Christmas dp. You might ask your therapist if we can have group rates for DPA (designer paper anonymous)

TrishG said...

Really pretty! Great Christmas card. Lovely!

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is a beauty! HA! I just said on my blog I needed an intervention.. i guess wee are all addicts of some kind -LOL