Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sea Turtle for Vicki


My friend Vicki is the Featured Stamper at Splitcoast today! I cased this card from her design (she used a different background stamp and a tree frog instead).
I used the upcoming Mark's Finest Papers set Flourished Sea Creatures and colored the turtle with markers. I then added some Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds to the shell and popped him up on dimensionals. For the colors I started with a Whisper White 4 1/4" square card and stamped the coral and reed in Taken With Teal and Turquoise. I sponged in Mint Melody (remember that one?) and Cool Caribbean.

4 comments:

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, love the colors.

Vicki Dutcher said...

You couldn't of picked a more favorite color of mine! Thanks so much for playing the challenge today to help me celebrate! It is very exciting for me!

Peggy said...

Fabulous card! Beautiful colors!

JulieA said...

This is so beautiful, Joanne. The colors are amazingly vibrant and the turtle with the crystal effects was a fabulous idea!