Friday, January 29, 2010

Sweet Treats Hearts


This is the heart treat cup and stamp set Sweetheart available now through Stampin' Up. I made a little tab that pulls up and opens a little window behind the treat through all layers and front of cardstock with a circle punch (original idea is from LeeAnn Greff). Filled with pearls for now until I can score some pastel colored candy. I used the retired Cool Caribbean because I love it so much and paired it with Regal Rose and Whisper White. The card was stamped with the heart stamp from the Sprinkles set (a SAB choice) and embossed in white, Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon added to side.

3 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

How pretty, Joanne!!! Your little pearl filled heart looks awesome...someone will be thrilled to receive this beauty!!!!

Jacquel said...

I haven't even opened mine yet!!! I love your card Joanne...it's too cute!!!
Hugs,
Jackie

Lisa Hensley said...

FABULOUS!!!!