Friday, January 22, 2010

A Good Egg and Carrot Box


I know, it's only January and I am posting an Easter card... I'm not an overachiever. Really, I'm not. Our SCS challenge today was to make a card/project inspired by a palindome since today's date is 01-22-10.
I used Stampin' Up supplies: Tea Party paper with Pretty in Pink and Whisper White cardstocks. Image colored in markers (sentiment non SU), white taffeta ribbon and white gel pen also used.
The carrot box is on Only Orange with Bella Toile stamped in matching ink. The fernie thingie at the top is frayed Artichoke grosgrain ribbon. The template is from SCS and can be found in the Downloads- Template section.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Super cute, love that carrot box toooo sweet!

Anonymous said...

What was the palindrome that inspired this beautiful card?

I need to get some of that magic!