Wednesday, January 6, 2010

SU sets for Valentine's Day

Think you don't have any Valentine stamps? Chances are you have many that will work if you search your collection. I went through the main Idea Book & Catalog and came up with the following list. These sets have either hearts, a sentiment, or other love/ friendship themes that will definitely do the trick to create some fabulous greetings for this day. I am going to challenge myself to think outside of the box and make as many samples as I can from the sets I have on this list. I hope you'll give it a go too!

Page 12- Out Of The Box and Love Bugs
13- Holiday Best
17- The More The Merrier
43- All Holidays- sentiment
44-46 Valentine selection
50 Ever After & Romance wheel
51- Simply Said
54- Things I Love & Always (my favorite!)
58- Loads Of Love
59- Owl Together Now
60- Pun Fun
63- Build A Roo
85-Family Phrases
86 & 87 All of these sets would be great for teens and pre-teens
90- Sock Monkey
99- Dreams du Jour
114- Hello Again
119- Framed With Love
120- Stem Sayings
130- Priceless
131- Baroque Motifs
132- Sprinkles
141- Short & Sweet, Warm Words
148 Save The Date & Full Calendar

2 comments:

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Oooh I love it when you challenge yourself...I can't wait to see all your Valentine cards!

Deb said...

What an excellent idea, posting all the Valentine possibilities!!Will be looking foward to your creations! :-)