Saturday, August 27, 2011

VSN Winter Window


For the Virtual Stamp Night saloon doors challenge still going on at Splitcoast, I used the Sizzix Window Sunshine die that opens in the center. Cut from Chocolate Chip, Snow Much Fun image is colored in markers and shaded with Soft Sky ink.
The Spice Cake paper is from the new holiday mini. The window closes and the tops tuck under the antique brad, half pearls for "handles".
I had a question on this but no return e-mail. I got this Sizzix Window die at Joann's a few years ago. Not sure if they still make them though. Hope this helps!

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

very very cute!!!

Ellen Taylor said...

Very vreative! Love the cute snowman and your window! very inspiring!!

Nancy Gloriod said...

Hi Joanne,
I love your card made for the VSN Winter Window card. I have tried to locate the Window Sunshine die cut but cannot find it. Could you give me more information on where I might find it? Thank you so much!

Nancy