Saturday, August 27, 2011

Flower Power Tree



This card was inspired by the locket from the Etsy store Urbanrose.
I have discovered that Baja Breeze embossed with silver is breathtaking and will probably do a few Christmas cards with this combo. Love it!
I used the tree from Forest Friends and stamped the flowers from Itty Bitty Bits in various colors. The sentiment is from the older retired set Measure of a Life. Baja Breeze cardstock was silver embossed with Posy background. Brads and rhinestones are SU also. For the VSN twine challenge, I sewed the white twine on the pierced scallop frame.

2 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is gorgeous! I do love the the Baja Breeze with embossed silver! I wouldn't have thought of that...TFS! Your card is sheer genius:)
Hugs,
Lisa

Ellen Taylor said...

I can see the inspiration, awesome tree! Love the stitching, colorful tree and the silver on baja does look fabulous! tfs