Monday, August 29, 2011

Day Of Gratitude

For a color challenge of using Cherry Cobbler (it looks like black in the photo, maybe I can get a better pic in the daylight tomorrow), More Mustard, and Calypso Coral. I used these three colors in the inking if the images~ the medallion and sentiment from Day of Gratitude and the leaves from the French Foliage set which was then embossed with the lattice square folder. Four Frames set and punch used for sentiment and new Cherry Cobbler ribbon with buttons and half pearls. All supplies are Stampin' Up.

3 comments:

Ellen Taylor said...

Beautifuuly done Joanne! Love the rich colors and your beautiful background!

JulieA said...

So pretty! You're right, the Cherry does look like black. But I love the card!

Mary Marsh said...

I loved this card when I saw it in the scs cc gallery-so beautiful-I have loved every card that you have made with this set