Saturday, April 24, 2010

More VSN...


This challenge was to incorporate popped up flowers on your card. I cut out some of the carnation parts and popped them up in layers for added dimension. This is a Sneak Peek set from Mark's Finest Papers and is really awesome, I love all of the images and sentiments in this one. The paper is Patterns Pack II (retired SU) and this layout is my favorite "Go To" sketch that I always love to use. I just cut two different panels for behind the main image out of 2" x 4" different designer papers.

This challenge called for a baby card so I used this cute Sweet Pea set from The Angel Company with Basic Grey designer paper.

7 comments:

Betty Wright said...

This is so gorgeous, Joanne! Beautiful colors, coloring, and design!

Joan Ervin said...

Whoa, gf, this is a real show stopper!!!! I love the popped up flower and your colors are gorgeous!!!! Beautifully done, Joanne!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

This is REALLY stunning, Joanne!! LOVE it! Any time you add dimension to flowers, it just gives them so much more pizazz!

Mary Marsh said...

beautiful coloring on your image joanne-and adding dimension really makes it pop-and this is a great layout

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are beautiful! I love the lacy look of the first one and the sweet pea is so cute on the second.

Edna Morrisedie said...

Two great cards, love your popped flower, very striking, and the peas are fab for a baby card, well done!

Julia Aston said...

Love that flower and your baby card is sweet!