Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fifth Avenue Floral


Another pretty selection from Stampin' Up's promotion is Fifth Avenue Floral. For this sample I used the Top Note die, cutting the black and silver layers by hand. This was embossed using the Manhattan Flower folder. Pretty In Pink cardstock was used to make the rose that was embossed in silver and then spritzed with water, re-inker in Pretty In Pink and aquapainter used to highlight the flower. Pink satin ribbon from the Occasions mini (will also be featured in the upcoming Summer mini catalog).

13 comments:

Becky said...

This is gorgeous.. I do not know what I be thinking some-times, why didn't I think to stamp this on pink instead of white and taking hours to color :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Joanne - this rose is stunning~~love your color choice!!

Julia Aston said...

Love the colors on this Joanne and the pretty embossing - that flower is just so stunning!!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a pretty card joanne-I like the 5th ave floral -don't know why I didnt buy it-the top note die really shows this off well

Cathleen said...

What a beautiful card Joanne, such pretty colors and love this image too!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Pink! Beautiful Pink!! This flower is just so amazing....I think I may have to break down and buy this.....SU party here on Sunday. this card is just gorgeous, GF!!!

Betty Wright said...

Stunning as always, Joanne! Beautiful design and coloring! LOVE the repetition of the stamped rose on the panels. Great look! Lovely card!

Wanda Cullen said...

I was so excited to see your gorgeous creation using this set, Joanne! I just ordered this at stamp club and can't wait to try the reinker trick. Is there a tutorial anywhere that shows the step by step process? I will need all the help I can get.

Francie G. said...

Wowza! So elegantly beautiful, Joanne!

Francie G. said...

Wowza, Joanne, so elegantly beautiful!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Helen said...

Stunning!

Karen Barber said...

Joanne this card is drop dead gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!