Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ornaments




I used a plastic/acrylic? clear ornament ball from the craft store and inserted a Sizzix 3D die cut. It looks so pretty with the dimensional angles inside, very hard to show in the photo. I used Autumn Meadows paper and the center was stamped with the Scandinavian Season snowflake with a rhinestone brad added. To close the two halves of the ornament ball I ran Sticky Strip along edge and added superfine turquoise glitter by Stampin' Up.

The second is a super simple 5 minute one that I used large pearls and acrylic faceted beads from my bead and craft supplies with a bit of wire and a bow made from Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Beautiful Ornaments!!!! They are sooo pretty Joanne!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

WOW! Are these wonderful!! I'm so glad you share with the rest of us the fabulous ornaments you are making!! I want a BIG picture of the tree all decorated to see them all at once!!

Jacquel said...

These are so cute Joanne...fab job!!!