Thursday, November 5, 2009

Christmas Door


Today's card is a quick and easy one made using some stickers for today's SCS challenge. I don't use stickers very often, they sure are a time saver if you are in a hurry! I usually love coloring my images, it is very therapeutic for me, but I wanted to particpate in the challenge today and tackle at least one more Christmas card :)
I used Stampin' Up's Whisper White cardstock stamped with the retired Weathered backgrounder in Versamark which was then clear embossed for some wood looking texture. I sponged the edges of the door and popped up inner panels with Going Gray ink. Wreath and greeting are stickers, added a decorative brad for the doorknob.

2 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE this.. What a great idea. You always have the best cards and projects. TFS

Abi Bundy said...

wow love this idea tfs!!