Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Autumn Days Christmas


I was so happy to have this card featured on Stampers Showcase today (on the demonstrator side of the Stampin' Up website.)
After the Medallion stamp which takes the number one spot as my favorite new one from this year's SU catalog, my second favorite is the set Autumn Days. It is not just for fall, I love it for year round versatility. The beautiful pheasant is great for guy cards, the silhouette floral sprays can be used for just about anything, and the pine branch is perfect for Winter and Christmas.
For this card I used Ruby Red, Artichoke cardstocks with the branch stamped in Soft Suede and used the polka dot Soft Suede ribbon, Latte buttons, and linen thread.

3 comments:

JulieA said...

This is such a gorgeous card!!! I love the eyelet border and paper piercing.

EmilyB said...

Oooh! Saw your card on SS yesterday. . . didn't recognize your name from my blog list, though! So glad to be blog-hopping today and find your card. It is just gorgeous! It made me gasp when I saw it! Very beautiful and CASE-worthy! Thanks for sharing!

Francie G. said...

So elegant and beautiful, Joanne!