Saturday, March 18, 2017

Mermaids


I have fallen for the Lawn Fawn stamps lately, they really make me happy. This is the stamp set Mermaid For You for the Splitcoast Mixed Media Under The Green Seas challenge. I used SU's Glossy White card stock with Tim Holtz alcohol ink colors of Stream, Citrus, and Sailboat Blue. Worked in both silver and gold mixatives. I used some bubble wrap and white craft ink and smooshed it on top of this when it was dry (it's hard to see in the photo). Sprayed with some blue Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. For the bubbles I stamped it and then added some white gel pen highlights and clear round glass pebbles over top. 
The seaweed was stamped in Versamark and embossed with powder. 
The dune was stamped with the old retired SU Cheesecloth background stamp and the Lawn Fawn sentiment. Stamped, colored, and cut out the merpeople. Glittered up their tails and popped them up. Stitched frame dies is also by Lawn Fawn.

No comments: