Friday, March 24, 2017

Birthday Fishes


These sweet little mermaids are from Lawn Fawn and the card is for the first ever Fawnatics challenge, to make a birthday card. I didn't have a birthday sentiment in any of my sets so I pieced one together from the Eggstra Special Easter set.
Embossed a heavy white card stock base with bubble circles from Cuttlebug. Shaded the bubbles with Aquamarine and Spring Breeze Nuvo embellishment mousses. Using a wide glue pen I went around the edges of the card and then added Nuvo silver gilding flakes and Jewel Drops in Grey Mist and Sea Breeze to bubbles. The mermaids were colored in Copic markers and cut out with the coordinating die cuts set. Love these images, they make me smile! 

2 comments:

Nancy K said...

Such an adorable card! I love the textured background! So glad you joined us for our first Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

Scrapthat said...

sweet! I love the texture you added to your card :D TFS