Friday, July 24, 2009

Lattice Die


Today's show and tell is the new Lattice Big Shot die #115958. I really love this one and can't wait to experiment some more with it. I wanted to play in the Inspiration challenge going on over at Splitcoast today and it called for some pink and green. I used the retired Raspberry Tart since I don't have too much in the way of the new current SU papers yet. I also used the Birds & Blooms Sizzlits #113485 and the Rose Red brads from the Rich Regals #106953. I hope to be able to highlight a new Stampin' Up set or accessory every day so I hope you will stop back often to see what's new.

7 comments:

Dawn B. said...

I just got my new catty and I am excited that you are going to be showing us some new stuff. This die is awesome. Really great job Joanne. I miss this paper. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I am in a stampers rut these days. Hugs to you..

Becky said...

Love this!! I do not own one :(

Sara said...

WOW, that is too flippin cool!!!

Crystal said...

Wow that looks awesome Joanne!! Very beautiful!

JulieA said...

Oh my, this is majorly gorgeous!!!! You've outdone yourself, my friend. I didn't even think of using that die with DSP! Clever! Very clever!

Jacquel said...

This is fab Joanne! Love that die!!!

Abi Bundy said...

this is really pretty!