Friday, February 7, 2020

Feature Friday- Watercolor Crayons




I was organizing my coloring supplies and came across these watercolor crayons that have been neglected for years and thought I would break them out. I had forgotten how easy they are to use. Simply scribble the colors on and then used a watercolor brush to blend and move the color around.



I like to scribble in circles, the lines seem less noticeable, except I could still see the circle pattern in the upper right portion. An easy fix, just color on it some more and blend again. This medium is very forgiving.
The picture below is after blending.

Bordeaux (dark red) and blue mix

Yellow and orange mix

My favorite, a red, yellow, and orange mix

1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is such a fun display of coloring using all of these different colors! Beautiful!!!