Sunday, August 4, 2019

Turtle Travel and a Snowman


Oh, this image brings such joy, I love the sweet little smile. The set is called Love Your Shellfie and also has matching dies available. Check out The Project Bin's blog for more really cute cards made with this.
This was a fairly simple card that used a combination embossing/die cut folder (Sizzix) on white card stock. I stamped the turtle on the inside of the card and embellished with some pink sequins.




This darling set is called Merriest Christmas and the snowman and sentiments will warm your heart. A little something for everyone here. I used a designer paper for the background sky, some stitched white hill dies (Lawn Fawn), and the star (from Milky Way set) in silver. An easy card to create with the help of the coordinating dies.

1 comment:

PT said...

Oh mu gosh!!!!! This turtle card is so cute. I love it.
Wish I knew the name of the center diecut/embossing folder.

Glad I stumbled onto your site.