Monday, February 4, 2019

Snow Day/Stamp Day!




Snowy with a chance of stamping! We don't get snow here often but when we do everything comes to a standstill. Totally fine with being home since I have plenty of food, coffee, and toilet paper :)

Getting ready for Valentine's Day by using this adorable new set from The Project Bin called The Gratest. So perfect for all occasion use, friendship, kids, valentines.
Embossed the grater in pewter and colored in with gray marker. Designer paper is retired Stampin' Up! with a kitchen motif that I thought worked really well with this image and theme. Card stock is Soft Sky and sentiment and main image border is a paint chip card.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

I love how you used the grater for your card. So glad you are on our team. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Also loved seeing your Corgi. We used to have a red and white and she was so much fun. Hated it when she passed. I think Corgis have such personalities.