Sunday, August 5, 2018

Challenges- Day Two


Welcome to day two of the Dare To Get Dirty challenges at Splitcoast stampers for Fan Club members.  Hope you will join in the fun, it's a great way to build up our completed card supplies.

This first card uses all Stampin' Up! supplies with the exception of the dimensional berries I added which were made with Nuvo enamel drops.


The Stampin' Up! Swallowtail is one of my favorites and will always stay in my collection. I embossed it in silver, used Authentique Sea Maiden papers and a sentiment from Technique Junkies in poppy red. Card stocks are Whisper White and Poppy Parade. I was ecstatic when they brought this color back, I love it.


Supplies used for this were Penny Black poppies stamp, watercolor paper, brushos color crystals, Arteza watercolor brush pens, and Hello die cut word by Tonic Studios.


This was a fun and unique technique that I really enjoyed (challenge details available on the Fan Club thread). I added Stampin' Up!'s Elements of style floral in the bottom corner, sentiment from Lawn Fawn, SU embossing folder over all.


I just can't get enough of the Gelli Plate and acrylic paints, they are so much fun to play around with for cool backgrounds. I have a basket of these panels all ready to go for quick and easy card assembly. Stamped the fairy image atop the panel and added some Tim Holtz Tattered Florals dies flowers to accent. Sentiment is from Technique Junkies.


This was a super fun and easy one! Stamped the Stampin' Up! Simply Soft flower in StazOn black ink and colored with markers, filled it with lavender from Provence. mmm, smells so good!

No comments: