Monday, March 26, 2018

Making The Most Of- Waterfront



Making the most of it Monday- Stampin' Up! 2018 Occasions catalog WATERFRONT stamp set.

Like a few others have mentioned, the first time I saw this in the catalog I was quite unimpressed. It didn't look like something I would ever buy until I began to see the creative, artistic, and awesome things that others were doing with it. Honestly, this set is so versatile and will be one I hold on to.

The first card is very Hawaii, using a sea turtle die cut by Elizabeth Craft Designs with the scene inside. Used various Stampin' Up! ink pads and aloha die cut by Lawn Fawn.

The second one reminds me of our local Lake Sammamish in Bellevue, Wa. where my husband and son go out on the boat to fish. I used the Faith In Nature set for the sentiment and ran the whole panel through the Big Shot with an embossing folder.


Covered the front of Whisper White card stock with Nuvo embellishment mousses of Pure Platinum and Cornflower Blue. Ran through Big Shot with holly frame embossing folder. Using the Waterfront stamp set, stamped images of mountains and trees. Added deer from Warmth and Wonder set. White gel pen highlights. Cut into ornament shape with die. This is unbelievably shimmery in real life, these mousses are fabulous!

No comments: