Monday, October 20, 2014

Paper Mache Ornaments


I stocked up on the after Christmas sale at our local Ben Franklin Craft Store last year with so many different ornaments I figured I had better start now for the upcoming holiday season.
These little paper mache ornaments are pretty easy to do with scraps of designer paper, I used three different design papers for each one. Start by tracing out a template in the shape of each section. Vellum usually works well for this task as you can see through it to know where your lines are. I used glue sticks to adhere and some very narrow rick rack trim to go between each segment to add more definition.
The papers used were Authentique for the Halloween and Stampin' Up! Candelight Christmas for the red and green one.

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

These are amazing Joanne. They turned out so beautiful.

stampwithsandy said...

Beautiful and what a great idea to use up some patterned paper! Pinning this for future use.