Sunday, April 28, 2013

Soft Sky Meadow

Soft Sky is a retired color that is coming back to replace the Bashful Blue. I still have the original cardstock and inks since I loved this color so much. I inked the new Wildflower Meadow stamp in craft white and then stamped the Birthday Wishes sentiment (Bring on the Cake) in Soft Suede. While white ink was still wet, I added white embossing powder to image, brushing it off over the sentiment with a small paint brush before heat embossing. Added panel to a Whisper White and Soft Sky base, also used Framed Tulips embossing folder.

Tip for this large stamp: if you don't have a large acrylic block, it will stick to the back of a wood block background stamp that has the clear label on it really well. I left the clear identifying label off of this new Wildflower Meadow stamp so it will adhere much better to an already labeled block.

1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

this is beautiful Joanne -the card and the new stamp. I have soft sky cs and dsp from when it was around before as well