Saturday, February 23, 2013

Bellagio ceiling

We have just returned from our little getaway to Las Vegas and a lovely stay at the Bellagio. What a gorgeous hotel, filled with lovely inspiration. This is the ceiling in the hotel lobby that is so beautiful in real life with all of the colors and shapes of the glass work. I want to try to use this as a card inspiration some time today or tomorrow. I'll be back in a bit with some more cards, I got some new SU goodies before I went away that I haven't had a chance to use yet. (Laundry first, though!)

We had some wonderful dining experiences at Gordon Ramsay's restaurants. Burgr was the best hamburger I've ever had in my life. It was closed off one of the days as they were taping Master Chef in there. On our second visit we were seated two tables away from Graham Elliott, one of the judges. GR Steak in the Paris was also one of the best steaks of our lives and was cooked by Christine Wilson, the winner of last season's Hell's Kitchen. She nailed the Wellington this time, without a doubt! Awesome. Can you tell I'm a huge Gordon Ramsay fan?

Can't wait to get back to some creating and catching up on everyone's blogs. We were unplugged from our internet while away to get a rest from it all and I did miss it, to be honest :)

No comments: