Friday, December 7, 2012

Stampin' Up 2013

I got a nice little array of items for the sneak peeks of the Stampin' Up Spring Mini available January 3 and some Sale-a-bration sets too that I will be sharing here.

This card uses the new Tea For Two designer paper which is VERY pretty, the embossing stitches folder which comes in a set of two- the other is a pretty scallop edge. The sentiment is from the SAB set Bloomin' Marvelous. The flower is from Stippled Blossoms which is in the main catalog (but new to me). I used my SU punch for the middle strip in Very Vanilla. I couldn't find it in the catalog, so maybe it's retired? Huh, did not know that. Anyway, they have some pretty new adhesive paper strips that look a bit like this and one other design that is lovely also. Lots of new dies, punches, and embellishments in this catalog that are pretty wonderful.

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh what a beauty Joanne. You make such classy creations.