Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Postage stamp inspiration

Here is some more evidence that I can't throw anything away. I thought the front of the book of postage stamps was so pretty, I used it as my inspiration for this card. I cut out some Pacific Point cardstock with a pair of postage stamp edged scissors and adhered the Holiday Baubles cover, popped it up on dimensionals, and added some silver cording. The Whisper White cardstock was embossed with a Cuttlebug snowflake folder. The small ornaments were stamped in matching ink (lighter ones stamped off once) using Stampin' Up's Ornament Keepsakes, and cut using Spellbinders Nestabilities Ornaments.

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Now that is one cool idea! Love this wonderful card!

kilroy said...

This is a great idea. I had decided that one year I would use these stamps and make a matching card. This is one step better than that.