Sunday, September 16, 2012

Addicted to Petite Purse Die

Can you tell I love this Stampin' Up die? These were made with Soft Suede cardstock as the bases. You can get two purses from one sheet of cardstock, which is why I have been posting these in pairs :)

I wheeled both in matching ink with the Etruscan Elegance jumbo wheel and added an antique brad to the one for a super simple purse. For the owl I added "feathers" with a Martha Stewart border punch in Very Vanilla, head was Dusty Durango embossed with Vintage Wallpaper folder, beak is More mustard.

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!!!

Anne Harada said...

Your purses are awesome Joanne! I can always count on you and your blog for inspiration!! TFS! Hope all is well GF!!

http://froufrou-france.blogspot.com/ said...

Très joli !