Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's Virtual Stamp Weekend!!





This is so much fun if you have time to join in over at Splitcoast. The challenges for this May VSN are "All May Showers" themed.

The first card is for the color challenge of Kraft, So Saffron, and Cameo Coral. All supplies are Stampin' Up.

The second card uses the serigraph technique which is to mask off areas of your white cardstock and brayer colors onto it, removing and re-positioning masking papers with each color addition. For the serigraph background I used Apricot, Celery, Banana, and Ruby Red inks. Embossed Elements Of Style in white over top. Black card base, Flirty rickrack (retired SU), and rhinestone brads.

My third card is for the blue and gray Splish Splash challenge. I used Mark's Finest Papers new satmp set coming out in June called Pears and Hollyhock. What a beautiful set of images and sentiments this contains. I colored the hummingbird and flowers with Copic markers, used some of MFP's organdy ribbon, some SU cardstock and retired dp, and an unknown silver hardware frame.

The fourth card is a flower pot design using Vintage Vogue for the flowers with the Bird punch branch. Weathered background in Sahara Sand on Whisper White. Oval All sentiment with organdy ribbon.

9 comments:

Sara said...

Gorgeous, I love your colors!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, love the colors.

Wanda Cullen said...

Love all your blooming creations, Joanne! Your mojo is doing overtime this holiday w/e! :-)

Francie G. said...

You have been busy, Joanne! Beautiful creations!

Mary Marsh said...

these are all so pretty joanne-I especially like the card using the seriagraph technique. I thought it was dsp until I read your post-beautifully done
have a great holiday week-end

Edna Morrisedie said...

I managed to play along too, but won't get some of them to my blog until later in the week! I LOVE how your serigraph worked out, that image worked so well with this technique... great job on all of your cards, you do really well with flowers!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wasn't this VSN fun! I really enjoyed this one~~ Your cards are all stunning!

Peggy said...

Beautiful VSN cards Joanne! Glad you got to play!

Betty Wright said...

I think I commented on these cards in the other thread. OOPS! Not sure, though. Your suite of cards are just stunning, Joanne! Beautifully done!